Dogs rescued from Alcester fire

By Connie Osborne Thursday 27 March 2014 Updated: 27/03 18:16

FIREFIGHTERS had to rescue two dogs from a house fire in Alcester.

Crews from Alcester arrived at the Evesham Street house about 5.39am on Wednesday (March 26) and immediately request a further backup from Bidford.

A total of six firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the flames in the kitchen using hose reels.

The family had escaped the house already thanks to the smoke alarm, while two dogs had be rescued by crews.

The fire is believed to have been started by an electrical fault.

Share This

Regional news »


Bromsgrove Standard
Family of missing Hollywood woman make emotional appeal for help

THE FAMILY of Hollywood woman Eve Cullen, who has now ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Stratford Observer
Global Gathering reveller dies

POLICE are investigating the death of a 20 year-old man ...

Evesham Observer
Jack’s charged with a top job

A BROADWAY electrical firm has added a bright spark to ...